Professional Development Grants
Let the GSI Partners help your business remain competitive in the growing GSI industry. We offer grants to our members to support their continued professional growth and to strengthen individual employees, businesses, and the local GSI industry as a whole. Take advantage of GSI-related continuing education opportunities for you and your staff.
Benefits of the Professional Development Grants
- Up to $5000 is available per business per year.
- The GSI Partners will cover up to 75% of the total cost of CEU’s, PDH’s, and other professional development opportunities related to members’ GSI portfolios (does not cover travel expenses).
- Any course or conference that will help your business advance in the GSI industry will be considered.
- Membership with SBN and the GSI Partners must be up to date.*
- Please submit grant requests at least four weeks prior to the start of a course to allow for proper processing.
- Note: requests received within this 4 week period can still be considered for approval, but we cannot guarantee expedited processing.
- Note: these funds are grants, not reimbursements; any requests received after the date of a course cannot be considered for approval.
- Receipts verifying registration for the course(s)/conference requested must be submitted within 30 days of course/conference date. All receipts from previously funded courses must be submitted before new grant applications can be considered.
- Apply for grants for upcoming courses using our online form. Rolling online application.
- Within one week, we will review your application and let you know whether your grant request is approved, or if we require more information before we can make a decision.
- If approved, we will process the grant request and send you a check for 75% of approved course fee within two weeks of our communication regarding the application status.
- You register for the course/conference directly.
- Upon registration, please send us receipts of the approved course(s)/conference(s).
- If you an unable to register for a funded course or provide receipts verifying registration, SBN requires you to return the grant funding for that course(s). See Terms and Conditions.
Please contact our Program Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*The GSI Partners’ Professional Development Grants are available for current members interested in attending a course/conference to continue their professional growth. For more information about membership, visit our membership page.