Become a GSI Partner
Join the GSI Partners! Become part of the unified voice for local industry professionals, and directly shape the growth and direction of the region’s GSI industry and innovation. In doing so, take advantage of these other benefits of being a GSI Partner:
- Network: We provide regular opportunities to engage with other industry professionals, potential clients, decision makers, and other stakeholders.
- Stay Informed: GSI Partners bring information to you. Stay up to date on relevant policy and processes/procedures, and take advantage of opportunities to provide your feedback to ensure things are working to best incentivize and facilitate GSI, and keep public and private investments local.
- Build Capacity: GSI Partners offer grants to members seeking to provide professional development and continuing education opportunities to their staff.
- Increase Visibility: Your peers, property owners, and developers are looking for your business. Be listed in the GSI Partners online searchable directory, and become part of the network of qualified local GSI professionals that is relied on for public and private stormwater management needs.
Start accessing all of the benefits of SBN and the GSI Partners. SBN Level 2 Membership includes full access to the GSI Partners and costs only $350 per year. Sign up on the SBN website.
To be a GSI Partner, your business must:
- have an existing portfolio of green stormwater infrastructure products or services and/or have demonstrated the goal to grow your portfolio of products or services in this direction
- have otherwise demonstrated your commitment to green stormwater infrastructure
- be an SBN Member at Level 2 or above
To be eligible for SBN membership, your business must be:
- privately held
- headquartered within the Greater Philadelphia region
- locally owned (more than fifty percent of the business owners live within 50 miles of the business)
- have the ability to make independent decisions on business practices, purchases, distribution, even business name and branding
- able to pay all of your business expenses (marketing, rent, etc.) without assistance from or payment to a corporate headquarters
*Be sure to select “Level 2″ or above and check the “I want to be a GSI Partner” box.
If your business is not eligible for membership, but would like to be part of our network and support our work, please consider sponsorship. More information about sponsorship of the GSI Partners can be found here.
Benefits of being an SBN Member
Being a GSI Partner means being an SBN member! You’ll receive all the benefits of SBN membership in addition to everything the GSI Partners has to offer. SBN members, both businesses and individuals, are critical to advancing our mission—to build a just, thriving and green economy in the Greater Philadelphia region.
- Be listed on the new Sustainable Business Directory
- Promote your products and services through SBN’s broader network
- Access to educational workshops, resources, and networking events that will help you become a better triple bottom line business
- Benefit from SBN research and legislative victories for local and sustainable businesses
- Receive business support, such as health care plan options, educational content, and peer learning
- Support other local businesses that reflect your values and concerns
Being a GSI Partner means being an SBN member! You’ll have all of the benefits of being an SBN member along with everything GSI Partners has to offer.
Become a Sponsor
Contact Anna Shipp to become a GSI Partners Sponsor today!
Sponsorship is a great way to get exposure to many of the region’s top GSI businesses and professionals, while showing your commitment to and support of our work to grow the local GSI industry.
- Your logo and link to your website on the GSI Partners website
- Your logo in our monthly newsletter
- Your logo displayed at all Quarterly Meetings and other events (minimum 4 per year)
- Opportunity to have your company’s events listed on GSI Partners calendar
- Opportunity to distribute marketing materials at GSI Partners events (minimum 4 per year)
Click here to download (PDF) the SBN Sponsorship brochure to learn more about GSI Partners and other SBN Sponsorship benefits.
Contact Anna Shipp for more information.